Ventures Thrive, a Pan-European Venture Builder backed by the European Innovation Council (EIC), is awarding €1.5 million in equity-free funding to 32 selected deep tech startups from Widening Area countries. The action aims to boost growth and investment for innovative startups in these regions.
Ventures Thrive’s comprehensive initiative includes equity-free financial support, with startups receiving up to €95k in cash, along with specialized masterclasses and strategic partnerships. The application deadline for the programme’s second cohort has been extended, now closing on
31 January, 17:00CET.
Funded by the EIC, Ventures Thrive addresses the unique challenges hindering the growth of deep tech startups in Widening Area Countries, including Malta, Greece, Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Moldova, and Georgia, among others. European founders often grapple with barriers to commercialization due to the fragmented nature of the European market. Ventures Thrive’s programme is strategically tailored to deep
tech solutions addressing challenges in key sectors, including health, energy, agriculture, and marine technology.
Who Can Apply?
Ventures Thrive is designed for startups that have successfully navigated the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) stage (TRL-6) and are actively seeking private funding. Startups utilizing deep tech technologies (blockchain/DLT, AI/ML, nanotech, etc.) from Widening Area Countries are
encouraged to apply.
● Accepted companies are eligible for up to €95,000 in cash and €5,000 in services, subject to meeting milestones the selected companies set for themselves
● A comprehensive 5-month programme offers hands-on support, masterclasses covering
legal, finance, and go-to-market strategies, and assistance in identifying and applying for
● Connect with mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and investors from over 20
● Forge connections with leading corporations in your industry for pilot projects,
partnership opportunities, and potential customers
● Showcase your achievements to a wide audience, including 1000+ investors, corporates, mentors, fellow entrepreneurs, and press attendees during two high-profile events.
The Call for Applications for the second cohort is open until 31 January. You can apply now at VenturesThrive.eu.
Investors interested in diversifying their portfolio or individuals with innovation-focused roles are invited to collaborate with ambitious founders. For more information, contact the Ventures Thrive action team at email@example.com.
source: Ventures Thrive