Just like the first edition, the bootcamp will take place on a weekly basis via Zoom. The participants will receive support both from the Israeli experts and from local mentors via the project Slack channels; participants will enjoy exclusive access to a closed community where they can communicate and network with each other, with the mentors and with the different partners. As part of the closing event, participants will have an opportunity to pitch their ideas to potential investors and VCs from the V4+ Israel and secure funding for their companies.
The Bootcamp will start with an official opening event on the 25th of January 2021, and will run from the 26th at noon on a weekly basis.
Planned workshops and lectures:
- Opening Event
- From concept to launch Tomer Sagi
- Academy-made startups- How to? Dana Gavish
- Writing a business plan- Ayala Chen
- Marketing strategy- Oren Simanian
- Brand growth- Nili Goldberg
- StorytellingTal Catran
- The M word- let’s talk about money Racheli Varsano
- Pitching 101- Raising Capital Daniel Star
- The do’s and don’ts- working with corporates Zviya Baron
- Demo Day
For more information and registration please CLICK HERE