Wolves Summit — meet 300+ startups, 200+ investors and 300+ corporate representatives
Wolves Summit is an international conference for startups, investors, and corporates. It focuses on networking and facilitating business development. The upcoming edition will take place: 10th Wolves Summit — 23-24 October, Warsaw, Poland
Wolves Summit in a nutshell:
- Profile of the participants: corporations: board members, directors of IT, innovation, strategy, sales, digital, analysis, M&A departments, SMBs, tech companies, startups, scale-ups, investment funds and private investors
- Agenda: 1:1 meetings arranged 2 weeks before the conference, inspirational lectures and discussion panels, presentations of 40 selected startups, workshops, VIP party, networking party, competitions
- Startups always attend for free
- 10th edition in Warsaw:200 investors, 300 startups, 300 executives, 50 scaleups, 1500 attendees, 3000 1:1 prescheduled meetings
- Wolves Summit in numbers: 67 countries, 1,689 investors, 2,918 startups, 2,893 executives, 15,969 attendees, 26,501+ 1:1 pre-scheduled meetings organized between startups, investors and corporations within 3 years
- They trusted them: PwC, Google, Orange, InnoEnergy, PGNiG, Cisco, Microsoft, P&G, PGE, Hub:raum, Startupbootcamp,Techstars, Starters Hub, Innovation Nest, TDJ Pitango, Innoenergy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 2 min aftermovie — last edition
ARE YOU A STARTUP?
Apply for free at https://www.wolvessummit.eu
ARE YOU AN INVESTOR, A BUSINESS OWNER OR A CORPORATION?
Find interesting projects and/or potential customers with us – check out the options at https://www.wolvessummit.eu
In case you have more questions, please contact directly:
Community Manager at Wolves Summit
+48 579 357 466
You can find more inf about the event here.