- Mujer Exporta
ProChile, through its actions to generate networks of Mujer Exporta Program, is pleased to invite you to participate in the workshop “Expanding networks among female entrepreneurs in Edtech: Chile – Czech Republic”.
This workshop seeks to promote the growth of businesswomen in this area, generate a connection with this market through Czechitas, an organization dedicated to Edtech for women in the market and strengthen their commercial skills.
|10:00 – 10:05 |
15:00 – 15:05 (CZ)
Máximo Cattán – Chilean Trade Office in Prague, ProChile
|10:05 – 10:25|
15:05 – 15:25 (CZ)
|Girls in Tech |
Katherine Vergara – Director of Strategic Alliances, Ingeniosas
|10:25 – 10:45 |
15:25 – 15:45 (CZ)
|Case of Success: Construction and Challenges Bioquimica.cl|
Daniela Mendoza – Commercial Manager, Bioquímica.cl
|10:45 – 11:05 |
15:45 – 16:05 (CZ)
|IT is the future, even of women|
Dita Přikrylová – Founder & Non-Executive Director, Czechitas z.s.
|11:05 – 11:25|
16:05 – 16:25 (CZ)
|Case of Success: Juicymo |
Jana Moudra – Founder and CEO, Juicymo
|11:25 – 11:30|
16:05 – 16:30 (CZ)
|Round of Questions |
Sofia del Santé – Head of Innovation, ProChile
The meeting will be in english and held online through the digital platform GoToMeeting on Thursday, October 1st between 10:00 – 11:30 AM (Chilean Time) or 15:00 – 16:30 PM (Czech Time).
- Startup Weekend Zlín
Nad Ovčírnou 3685, 760 01 Zlín
Pro všechny, co se chtějí naučit jak stavět digitální produkty, je tady Startup Weekend Zlín. Celkem 54 hodinová akce zaměřená na cestu technického projektu od nápadu až po výsledek během několika dní.
For everybody who wants to learn how to build digital products there is Startup Weekend Zlín. 54 hour event focused on a tech idea from idea to creation within a few days.
- Wolves Summit Goes Live & Online
Wolves Summit is a 3-day event full of private meetings, evening networking events and actionable insights. Startups are welcome for free! Join them online or grab one of the limited on-site tickets. If your are not a startup, grap your ticket with 30% off and be part of Wolves Summit with us! Use this LINK.
Why should you attend?
- Proven match-making processes shortening the investment process for both founders and investors
- Reduce the cost and time of building new relationships by networking across the Wolves Summit community of investors, business leaders and entrepreneurs
- The fastest way to find out about the latest innovations, solutions, and products that are relevant for you
- Showcase your solution in front of 15,000+ people globally and choose to target the audience most relevant to you via dedicated side-events
- Learn how other businesses are coping post-COVID
Read more about Wolves Summit and register your interest to participate on their website at www.wolvessummit.com.
- Engaged Investments conference
You can look forward to key note speeches followed by panel discussion with:
Founder Brand Embassy & Investor
Partner at Trind Ventures
CEO at StartupYard
EBAN Director of Secretariat
Executive Search, StartUP Judge, Angel Investor
Partner at Grouport
and online networking among participants.
16:05-17:15 Keynote speeches
17:30-18:30 Panel discussion
REGISTER HERE FOR FREE.
- Boost Your Expansion!
Everyone is very welcome to the next Startup Disrupt virtual event powered by Microsoft for Startups, CzechInvest and Napad roku!
The event will be online streamed.
We will talk about startup expansion, how to set the right expansion strategy, find the right team, how to successfully execute it, and many other interesting topics.
You will have a chance to see our event as an online video stream or in our Virtual Reality room!
Vít Horký (Founder, Brand Embassy)
Tal Catran (Business Partner, Haier)
Roman Šedivý (Manager, ROI Hunter)
David Semerád (Co-Founder, STRV)
7:00-7:05 PM CET – Welcome Speech Patrik Juranek (Startup Disrupt) and Filip Rehorik (Microsoft for Startups)
7:05-8:00 PM CET – Panel Discussion
8:00-8.0 PM CET – Pitch Night with startup founders
8:20-9:00 PM CET – Mentoring Session with Microsoft for Startups mentor
We’ll have time for some Q&A too! You can ask questions on slido.
This event is brought to you with the kind support of CzechInvest, CzechStartups, Napad roku, Microsoft for Startups, LXVI, Roklen24 and Philip Morris International.
Facebook event here
- Startup World Cup & Summit
Kolbenova 923/34a, Prague
In the past few years, the rest of the world has been sprinting forward while we watched. No wonder the US and China are now home to over eighty percent of the world’s unicorns.
It’s time to do something about it! ⚡️ From keynote speakers, through mentoring sessions, to the Continental Finale of the Startup World Cup, SWCSummit 2020 is all about getting Europe back on track. 🏆
- CyberSec&AI Connected
CyberSec&AI Connected is a virtual conference linking you to the global AI, machine learning, and cybersecurity communities — facilitating the exchange of ideas, information, and insight.
- AIM Global Technopreneur 2020
Be part of it! AIM Global Technopreneur is a platform for the Startup to pitch in their business idea exposing to the relationships, insights, and capital needed to scale their enterprises. It is an event for startups that were not able to win the pitch competitions or take part in it. It is a platform where Startups have the chance to pitch in their business ideas to several judges specialized in various fields such as Technology, Business Management, and Entrepreneurship, and much more. This year the AIM Startup pillar will bring together over 500 Startups to showcase their innovative solutions, present investment opportunities, and much more.
Grap your chance to be featured at the digital platform that will take place on October 20th – 22nd. The link for AIM Global Technopreneurs is https://www.aimcongress.com/globaltech/profile/register/ . See more details including price and contacts at https://www.aimcongress.com/globaltech . You can contact them and ask for special prize.
What are benefits of taking part in this event?
- A virtual exhibition kiosk
- One delegate pass for one team member.
- Access to all AIM Digital Features (Opening Ceremony – Regional Focus Sessions – Digital Country – Presentation – Made in Series – Invesment Roundtables – Investors’ Hub – Pre-Conference Workshops – Conferences – Exhibition – Startup Pitch Competition – Conglomerate Presentation – Networking – Features – AIM Awards)
- Potential meetings from a pool of 100 investors
- Pitch your business to a panel of expert judges at our Global Technopreneur competition with a chance to win a free entry into an incubator program by Microsoft for Startups, in case you do not win, your Startup details will be fast forwarded to the Microsoft in your country.
- An opportunity to connect with potential investors, clients, partners, government officials, and industry experts.
- A platform to showcase your ground-breaking products/services to a global audience of investors, corporates, industry experts, thought leaders, and government officials, all on a virtual platform.
- A chance to build a network with like-minded founders who you can bounce ideas with and share common experiences.
- Gain hands-on training, learn new technologies, and more effective ways to accomplish things and acquire more knowledge about business subjects & concepts.
- Visa Seminar – Prague Oct. 22, 2020
Štěpánská 40, 110 00, Prague
CzechInvest would like to cordially invite you to visa seminar. This year we will focus on visa process in general as well as the specifics of the year 2020 influenced by Covid-19 pandemic. We would like to introduce Goverment visa programmes focusing on non-EU citizens and our project Talent attraction that focuses on young talented graduates from EU countries. Prague integration center will present news about adaptation courses that become mandatory for foreigners starting 2021.
|9:00||CzechInvest – Visa Process, Government Visa Programmes, Tallent Attraction|
|10:00||Ministry of Interior, Department for Asylum and Migration Policy|
– Work migration from non-EU countries in context of 2020
|11:40||Integration Center Prague – Foreigners in Prague and Mandatory Adaptation Courses in 2021|
|12:30||End of the Event|
Event is free of charge
Capacity limeted to 25 atendees
Registration is mandatory
- TechDay New York 2020
TechDay 2020 in New York will be fully online this year. The largest startup event in U.S. will be held on October 23rd, 2020 and you can be part of it as participants or what is more, you can exhibit there as well. All details including tickets, schedule etc. are available HERE.
- Techstars Startup Weekend Prague
54-hour long event designed to provide experiential education for both technical and non-technical entrepreneurs.
More information about the event and tickets is available on the event page.
Facebook event here.
- Unleash the power of Startups in Hungary
Everyone is very welcome to the official launch event of Startup Disrupt in Hungary powered by Grow with Google! In October we’ll live stream an amazing event with 4 extraordinary speakers – Csongor Biás (Managing Director, Startup Hungary), Kristóf Bárdos (CEO, Green Fox Academy), Kata Ludvig (CEO, Flight Refund) and Gabor Pozsonyi (Partner, Portfolio Capital Partners)!
7:00-7:05PM CEST – Welcome Speech
7:05-8:00PM CEST – Panel discussion
8:00-8:30PM CEST – Pitch Night with 3 founders
This event is brought to you with the kind support of CzechStartups, Google, Euroasian Startup Awards, MeOut Group, Startup Hungary, Philip Morris International, and others.
More info available HERE.
Facebook event HERE.